1. Publisher information
This website belongs to Cheminées JC Bordelet, a company with its registered office at Zone Industrielle de Lhérat, 63310 Randan, Tel.: (33) 4 70 56 16 00
The website editor is Mr Cédric Laurent. Up-dates are carried out by Cédric Laurent.
For all suggestions, information or reactions regarding this website, please do not hesitate to write to us using the contact form.
2. General information
– Processing of personal data (distribution list):
Your email address (which you entered voluntarily) will be used only to send our answer to your question. Under no circumstances will it be communicated to third parties.
In application of article 27 of the law on computerised data and personal freedoms, dated 6th February 1978, you have the right to modify or remove any data concerning you. To do so, you are free to inform us that you wish to use this right at any time, using the contact form provided.
3. Technical information
– The bordelet.com website is hosted by:
Address: 140, quai du Sartel – 59100 ROUBAIX | FRANCE
Tel: 0 899 701 761 – Fax: 03 20 20 09 58
– Display and consultation of the website pages: Website page display is optimised for screen resolution of 1280 x 1024, in a palette of 65536 colours.
We recommend that you consult the website pages using the following main navigators:
___ Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 7, 8 and later
___ Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and later
– Printing the website pages: All the website pages are available in a print-compatible format. The printed text indicates the location of the document on the website.
– Plug-ins: Some documents are offered in PDF format. To open, consult and print them the Adobe Acrobat Reader module is required. Click here to download it from the publisher’s website.
4. Legal information
The website user undertakes to comply with the following rules:
– Disclaimer clause: This website cannot guarantee the exactitude of all the information contained on the website. However, the publisher will endeavour to distribute information that is correct and up to date, and to correct any errors that are indicated to it.
– Copyright: In any context other than a strictly private context text content or the map data on the website must not be summarised, modified or altered in any way without first obtaining prior authorisation to do so from the publisher. Requests must be sent to JC Bordelet.
For private usage, users are free to make partial reproduction on paper of the text data contained on the website. This can be done without the website publisher’s authorisation. Reproduction may not, however, be presented as an official version. Authorisation to reproduce information contained on the website is granted to the user without the payment of copyright, subject to the person making the request undertaking to quote the name of the website owner and the website address (with a hyperlink), and without modification.
– Creation of hyperlinks: A link to the website can be created without specific authorisation from the publisher, on the sole condition that this link opens a new window in the internet navigator. However, the publisher reserves the right to request the removal of a link that it considers to be against its editorial policy.
– Photo credits: The photographs shown on this website may not be reproduced in any way.